ILYC job openings
OPEN POSITIONS FOR THE 2018 SEASON:
Ida Lewis Yacht Club is a seasonal member-owned Club open May through October. Located in the middle of beautiful Newport Harbor and offering competitive salaries in an easy-going yet professional work environment, Ida Lewis is one of the best places for a summer job in New England. We prefer to fill our staff roster early, so please apply now for the 2018 season!
- Assistant Manager - Food & Beverage Events (The F&B Events Manager is a crucial member of the management team. The incumbent will work closely with the Entertainment Committee and Chef to plan all Club events, including regular grill nights, Sunday brunch, special events, and private parties - and lead all Club events as the on-site manager - to ensure a great experience for all members and guests of the Club. Limited hours may be available in the off-season for hiring and planning purposes.)
- Lead Bartender (The lead bartender will be responsible for inventory, ordering, and scheduling. Must be available to bartend 3-5 nights per week, May-Oct)
- Part-Time Bartender (Bar shifts are available seven nights a week, as well as weekend afternoons. Our bar primarily serves beer, wine, and mixed drinks. Must be available 2-3 shifts per week, at least 1 weekend shift per week)
- Galley/Prep Cook/Grill Cook (Galley is open Tues, Wed, Fri, and Saturday nights, as well as Sunday brunch and occasional special events. Applicants should be experienced, professional, and available to work all 5 shifts per week.)
- Dock Office/Front of House (Seeking friendly, hospitable and responsible people with marina, customer service, and/or food and beverage experience to handle dock office administrative work and host/hostess during events)
- Launch Driver (USCG license required, launch driving experience preferred but not required - we can train you if you have the license. Must be available at least 2 shifts per week.)
To apply, please email your resume, qualifications, and availability to email@example.com
(please no unsolicited phone calls).