ILYC job openings
OPEN POSITIONS FOR THE 2018 SEASON:
Ida Lewis Yacht Club is a seasonal member-owned Club open May through October. Located in the middle of beautiful Newport Harbor and offering competitive salaries in an easy-going yet professional work environment, Ida Lewis is one of the best places for a summer job in New England. We prefer to fill our staff roster early, so please apply now for the 2018 season!
- Lead Bartender (The lead bartender will be responsible for inventory, ordering, and scheduling. Must be available to bartend 3-5 nights per week, May-Oct)
- Part-Time Bartender (Bar shifts are available seven nights a week, as well as weekend afternoons. Our bar primarily serves beer, wine, and mixed drinks. Must be available 2-3 shifts per week, at least 1 weekend shift per week)
- Galley/Prep Cook/Grill Cook (Galley is open Tues, Wed, Fri, and Saturday nights, as well as Sunday brunch and occasional special events. Applicants should be experienced, professional, and available to work all 5 shifts per week.)
- Dock Office/Front of House (Seeking friendly, hospitable and responsible people with marina, customer service, and/or food and beverage experience to handle dock office administrative work and host/hostess during events)
- Launch Driver (USCG license required, launch driving experience preferred but not required - we can train you if you have the license. Must be available at least 2 shifts per week.)
To apply, please email your resume, qualifications, and availability to email@example.com
(please no unsolicited phone calls).