ILYC job openings
OPEN POSITIONS FOR THE 2019 SEASON:
Ida Lewis Yacht Club is a seasonal member-owned Club open May through October. Located in the middle of beautiful Newport Harbor and offering competitive salaries in an easy-going yet professional work environment, Ida Lewis is one of the best places for a summer job in New England.
- Club Chef (Leads galley staff during Grill Nights Tue, Wed, Fri, and Sat nights, as well as Sunday brunch and occasional special events. Plans menus, executes food ordering according to budget.)
- Junior Sailing Director (Leads the junior sailing instruction program. Please click here to see the full job description and application instructions.)
- Part-Time Bartender (Bar shifts are available seven nights a week, as well as weekend afternoons. Our bar primarily serves beer, wine, and mixed drinks. Must be available 2-3 shifts per week, at least 1 weekend shift per week)
- Galley (Kitchen) Staff (Galley is open Tues, Wed, Fri, and Saturday nights, as well as Sunday brunch and occasional special events. Applicants should be experienced, professional, and available to work all 5 shifts per week.)
- Dock Office/Front of House (Seeking friendly, hospitable and responsible people with marina, customer service, and/or food and beverage experience to handle dock office administrative work and host/hostess during events)
- Launch Driver (USCG license required, launch driving experience preferred but not required - we can train you if you have the license. Must be available at least 2 shifts per week.)
- General Utility (Perform general cleaning and maintenance, bus tables, run food to tables, set up tables and décor for venues, etc.)
Please click here
to apply through our hiring page. For other inquiries regarding job openings, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org
(please no unsolicited phone calls).